Nantahala River Lodge
The Nantahala River Lodge – Bryson City, NC
The Nantahala River Lodge offers an outstanding location, privacy, luxury accommodation’s, world class fishing, fly fishing guide service, instruction and so much more. Awesome riverfront location built of reclaimed barnwood and stone centrally located in the heart of the southern Appalachian mountains. Easy access to incredible fishing. Fishermen and families create unforgettable experiences in and around the Nantahala River. Fish hard all day and come home to the comfort and luxury the Nantahala River Lodge offers.
The Nantahala River is known the world over for its great white water action, and is a place that truly exemplifies a great trout river. The Nantahala is listed as one of the nation’s top 100 trout streams by Trout Unlimited and has been featured in numerous magazines. The Nantahala River is the most diverse fishery in all of the state and is one of the finest rivers in the Southeastern United States. The Nantahala has something for everyone. Give us a call!
Beautiful lodge and fantastic place to fish!
We had an awesome experience staying at the Nantahala River Lodge. The home and property are gorgeous and the hosts provide everything you need to have a relaxing trip, and more! We enjoyed sitting down by the river and fire pit, fishing for trout, and cooking meals in the beautiful...see complete review
Call today (802) 347- 4550 or fill out the form below to plan your next fishing adventure:
Nantahala River Lodge, a unique riverfront, pet friendly cabin near Bryson City. Our 3 bedroom cabin by the river offers the best in Nantahala Lodging and is perfect for Families, Friends and Fishermen.
We custom designed and built our Nantahala River Lodge with reclaimed wood from our family’s North Carolina cabins and barn. Native stone was used inside and out. We furnished our home with handcrafted furniture and transformed family heirlooms into art. Every detail was carefully considered as we blended our family history into the creation of the Nantahala River Lodge. The Lodge offers accommodations for up to 8 people. Every room offers a view of the river. We encourage you to open the windows to bring the soothing river sounds indoors.
1400 feet of Nantahala River frontage, World class fishing just a few steps from the door, Luxury accommodations, Fully equipped kitchen to make cooking easy, Campfire area complete with stone benches around the fire pit, picnic table, grill and campfire wood, Easy access to area attractions, Privacy, Natural landscaping, Easy winter access off of state maintained road…
At the Lodge
Easy access to the Nantahala River for trout fishing or water fun, Relaxing in the riverside chairs or hammock, Listening to the soothing sounds of the river, Picnics by the river, Panning for gold, Dining on the deck, Gathering around the campfire to tell stories and roast marshmallows, Fireflies at night…
Nantahala River Launch Site where Class II and III whitewater rafting begins, Bartram Trail, Paved path that winds along the river bank, Miles of trout fishing and river exploration…
Waterfalls, Nantahala Lake, Hiking and Biking trails, Outdoor Outfitters, Whitewater Rafting and Kayaking, Zip Lines, Tsali Recreation Area, Scenic Drives, Arts, Crafts, Music, Horseback Riding, Gem Mines, Restaurants, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Deep Creek Recreation Area, Cherokee, Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, Fontana Dam, Fontana Lake…
Browse our website, check our availability calendar and secure the most wonderful time you can imagine at the Nantahala River Lodge.
Mickey and Annette Youmans
- 1400 feet of Nantahala River frontage
- Campfire area with picnic table, charcoal grill and hammock by the river
- Deck overlooking a beautiful spot in the river
- Easy year round access for all vehicles
- Two bedrooms (one King, one Queen) with handcrafted beds
- One bunkroom with two sets of locally handcrafted log bunk beds
- Three full baths featuring native stone showers
- Well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Interior made of reclaimed wood and native stone
- Beautiful stacked stone wood burning fireplace
- Handcrafted furniture throughout including a large dining table made of reclaimed chestnut logs and oak that comfortably seats eight.
- Flatscreen HD television with Dish Satellite Service
- DVD and CD Player
- Free long distance phone service
- Covered parking for vehicles less than 7 feet in height
- Hanging racks for waders
- Path Lighting
- Generator backup
- Dog Friendly (crate trained dogs considered)
- Quality bed and bath linens
- Hair Dryers
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Five burner gas cooktop
- Convection oven
- Full size refrigerator
- Coffee Maker, Percolator, Keurig, Coffee Grinder
- Toaster and Toaster Oven
- Waffle Iron
- Hand mixer and Stand mixer
- Cookware and dinnerware
- Front load washer and dryer
- Gas grill on deck