Greasy Beaks Fly Fishing
- 169 Sagamore Street, Hamilton, Massachusetts 01982
- Vendor Type: Guides
- Fishing Type: Freshwater, Saltwater
- Fishing Style: Fly Fishing
- Amenities: Our trips include gear, but feel free to bring your own. Full day trips include food and drinks
- Targets: Striped Bass, Bluefish, False Albacore, Salmon, Steelhead
- Phone: (541) 868-6356
- Website: www.greasybeaksflyfishing.com
Greasy Beaks is a full service fly fishing and light tackle charter business serving the North Shore and coastal New England – from Ipswich Bay down to the Long Island Sound. We run trips for striped bass, bluefish and the notorious false albacore. Greasy Beaks is owned and operated by Captain Eliot Jenkins, who is USCG certified and has put in more than twelve years of chasing fish, including a ten year stint in Oregon fishing for Chinook Salmon and Steelhead as well as years of guiding in the Bristol Bay area of Alaska.
Captain Eliot Jenkins is a passionate and adept angler whose experience is vast and ever expanding. He grew up on the seacoast of New Hampshire, where fishing with his grandfather was always fun, but it wasn’t until he moved to Oregon that he became the fanatic that he is today. It was in Oregon that he learned the patience and the truly technical aspects of flyfishing for Steelhead and Salmon. Eliot was able to graduate from the University of Oregon when he wasn’t fishing, and also spent three years guiding in Iliamna, Alaska.
Fished with Greasy Beaks? – Share your experience – write a review