Spec-tacular Trout Adventure
- Galveston, Texas 77550
- Vendor Type: Charters / Boats
- Fishing Type: Saltwater
- Fishing Style: Spin / Bait Casting
- Amenities: You take care of your drinks, food, sunscreen, ice and cooler, soft-soled shoes, camera. We prefer you to bring your rod and reel but will supply spinning rods if needed. Artificial baits. Live bait if needed and available.
- Targets: Speckled Trout, Redfish
- Phone: (832) 228-8012
- Website: www.Spec-tacular Trout Adventure
Looking for a guided fishing trip in the Galveston area? Look no further than Captain David C. Dillman’s Spec-tacular Trout Adventures.
Capt. Dillman has over 30 years experience fishing the waters of Galveston. Anywhere from the back marshes of West Galveston Bay to the upper reaches of Trinity Bay. The pursuit of Speckled Trout and Redfish is his passion. Fish aboard his new Sportsman Masters 227 powered by a Yamaha. One of the finest new boats produced in recent years. He is USCG and TP&W licensed. Fishing in Galveston is just a phone call away!
Call today (802) 347- 4550 or fill out the form below to plan your next fishing adventure: