Rewind and fish.
- Vendor: Red River Camps - View Listing
- Location: Portage, ME
- Author: Jim on May 3, 2016
- Review Type: Lodges / Outfitters
- Date of Visit: August 14, 2015
- Overall Rating:
- Angler Endorsed
After driving on logging roads you are greeted by a beautiful view of cottages on a remote Maine lake, beautiful. Accommodations were great. We opted for the meal plan - do the same you will not be disappointed the food, the experience is not to be missed. Beds were comfy, rooms were clean and the fishing was great. There was no electricity, no cell service, no wifi - which made the trip peaceful, card games and reading when we were not fishing. Great way to unwind, appreciate nature, eat well and fly fish - can you ask for anything more?
- What fish did you target? trout
- Body of water fished? lake
- Outfitter / Lodge Hospitality?
- Guide's Hospitality?
- Guide's Knowledge?
- Were fishing conditions negatively impacted by the weather/water conditions? No