Returning for Sixth Year!
- Vendor: Nushagak River Fishing Lodge - View Listing
- Location: Bristol Bay, AK
- Author: nhoj on April 19, 2017
- Review Type: Lodges / Outfitters
- Date of Visit: April 11, 2017
- Overall Rating:
- Angler Endorsed
For our fifth year at the Nushagak we once again experienced terrific Silver fishing! And our side trip up the Kokwok produced scores of fish, as well as great ridge-top views. In twenty years of Alaska river fishing we have not found a better combination of fishing, guiding, hospitality, and value. Rick Murphy has created a dream salmon experience: hot showers, flush toilets, laundry facilities (!), and lots of great eating. The guides have been top-notch - and easy company each day.
- What fish did you target? Coho salmon
- Body of water fished? Nushagak River
- Outfitter / Lodge Hospitality?
- Guide's Hospitality?
- Guide's Knowledge?
- Were fishing conditions negatively impacted by the weather/water conditions? No