Quality fishing for silver salmon on the Alaska Peninsula
- Vendor: Gary LaRose Guide Service - View Listing
- Location: Girdwood, AK
- Author: Bob on December 28, 2015
- Review Type: Lodges / Outfitters
- Date of Visit: September 12, 2015
- Overall Rating:
Quality fishing for silver salmon and arctic char on the Alaska Peninsula. Choice of flyouts to 2 different water systems targeting monster silvers to 20lbs or abundant arctic char. Here you will not see others then the ones in your group. Lodge is very comfortable and meals are great. The fishing is the best in Alaska bar none. Have visited the Alaska Peninsula for the past 27 years and THIS IS THE LODGE to catch 75+ silvers to 20lbs and over 100+ char per day.
- What fish did you target? Silver Salmon and Arctic char
- Body of water fished? Cinder River and Lava Creelk
- Outfitter / Lodge Hospitality?
- Guide's Hospitality?
- Guide's Knowledge?
- Did you use their gear? No
- Were fishing conditions negatively impacted by the weather/water conditions? No