John Iverson should not be guiding! ANGLERS, BEWARE!
- Vendor: The Flying Redfish - View Listing
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Author: Stripset6543 on April 21, 2017
- Review Type: Guides
- Date of Visit: January 15, 2017
- Overall Rating:
LOUISIANA ANGLERS, BEWARE!!!
JOHN IVERSON is the worst person I have ever used for a guide... ever. Allow me to tell you some of the details about a recent outing with JOHN IVERSON:
1. When we stopped for fuel, to pick up lunch and eat breakfast, JOHN IVERSON stuck me with the bill for breakfast and lunch.
2. I admit I am a novice angler. Instead of providing guidance, support and instruction on my casting, JOHN IVERSON laughed, shook his head, made comments under his breath and mocked me all day long. On the flip side, I have used several guides before and after and they have all positive, supportive and helpful.
3. I am not from Louisiana and do not regularly fish its waters. When it was revealed that I didn't bring certain clothing items with me on the trip, JOHN IVERSON laughed and mocked me.
4. Without asking for my permission, JOHN IVERSON proceeded to pick up a rod and fish while we were out on my guided trip. I know this is poor etiquette for fishing guides.
5. John Iverson openly talked about his current alcohol and drug use during our outing.
JOHN IVERSON is a horrible excuse for a guide and simply a low-grade human being.
You have been warned.
- What fish did you target? redfish
- Body of water fished? Port Sulphur, Louisiana
- Guide's Knowledge?
- Guide's Hospitality?
- Were fishing conditions negatively impacted by the weather/water conditions? No